Join Pittsburgh Alumnae Chapter in the annual gardening project.
Intersection of Frankstown Avenue and Bennett Street
Saturday, May 5th 9am to Noon. Friends and Family are welcome to attend. This is an opportunity to contribute to beautifying our community.
Fellowship, Community Service, Healthy Workout.
As a volunteer:
- You will be planting and mulching annual flowers.
- Children are welcome under adult supervision (planting day is not usually appropriate for children under eight).
- We plant rain or shine.
- The Conservancy provides the plants, general planting instructions, gloves (you are welcome to bring your own)
- Dress for the weather—layers if it is cool, rain gear if it is wet, sunscreen and hats for bright days. You will get dirty!
- Wear sturdy shoes to protect your feet. No sandals allowed!
- Water and snacks will be provided.
Sign up by April 30st on Eventbrite
Questions? Please contact Helen Bowers at 412-600-8315
Pittsburgh Alumnae Chapter Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, INC. is a Western PA Conservancy Garden Sponsor